Since its inception, the American Business School Paris has attracted students to Paris from all around the world and has evolved from a uniquely Franco-American vision to a completely global approach to business education. Students interested in a diverse educational experience will find it by coming to the American Business School Paris where they are immediately immersed in an international setting. More than 50% of the students come from outside France and represent close to 65 nationalities. The campus is home to 10 schools and over 3,000 students. At the American Business School Paris, students learn to understand cultural and behavioral differences from the first day in class.
The American Business School Paris is based in one of the most famous cities in the world: Paris. The modern campus is centrally located on the Parodi Campus of IGS (Institut de Gestion Sociale) near the picturesque Canal St. Martin. Paris is a city to discover. Students see the sights, visit the museums - they're all part of the experience. You can also jump on the metro or a bus and get off at a place you've never heard of, wander through a quartier where French mixes with Arabic or Vietnamese, poke your head into mysterious shops, have lunch in a local restaurant, or just perch on a cafe terrace and let yourself fall in love with your very own Paris.
- 5/21/18 - 6/29/18
- Optional Extension - 7/2/18 - 7/13/18
Students have the option of a home stay experience. Homestays include 5 meals per week in the cost.
You can choose also from a shared apartment with a single room, or a shared apartment with a double room. If you choose this option, you will be purchasing your own groceries and cooking meals on your own, or going out to eat in the local area.
ABS follows the American and Millersville University credit system. Ex. A 3 credit ABS course equals a 3 credit Millersville course.
ABS follows the American and Millersville University grading scale. Ex. A B+ at ABS equals a B+ at Millersville.
Same as semester study abroad for ABS program (no French language proficiency required)
Students can sign up for 2 classes for 6 credits.
- International Relations and European Strategies
- Organizational Behavior and Management
- Consumer Behavior
- Project Management
- Innovations in Digital Finance
- International Corporate Governance
- Doing Business in Europe and Russia
- Sustainable Business and Global Innovation
Optional Extension - Students can earn 3 credits.
- The Careers & Culture course is designed to expose students to cultural and career development experiences during their stay in Paris. A series of custom-designed activities built around cultural exposure, language, and cultural exchange, as well as unique career development concepts, and introductions to French corporate innovation. Students will be introduced to business vocabulary and spend time with native students.