Transfer of Credit
During the Advising and Application stages, students are encouraged to talk with their academic advisor about the classes available to them on their study abroad program of choice. Students should talk about:
- Making academic progress
- Will courses count for major requirements?
- Will courses count for general education requirements?
- Study Abroad policies for the Perspectives and Diversity waivers.
Transfer of Credits Form
Completing the Study Abroad Transfer of Credit Form:
When you are ready to complete this form you will need to make an appointment with your academic advisor and bring:
- A copy of the form,
- A copy of your degree audit,
- A list of various course options
- Course descriptions
- Have access to the Millersville course catalog found on the Registrar’s website.
Timeline of Transcript Processing:
When all forms are complete and turned in, the Office of International Programs & Services processes the courses, credits, and grades onto a student's academic record at Millersville University. The documents are sent to the Registrar's Office for finalizing. The Registrar's Office then completes any specific degree audit section instructions listed on the transfer of credit form, as well as any Perspectives and/or Diversity waivers. The entire process can take up to 3 weeks, or longer if it is a high volume time of year.