What are the benefits of the Travel Registry?
- Emergency Communications: Your travel registry enables the IPS Office to reach you in the event of an emergency – abroad or during transit. The travel registry is Millersville University’s official means for sharing urgent health, safety, and security related information for those traveling abroad.
- Emergency Assistance: If you experience an emergency abroad, you have 24/7 access to assistance through the Office of International Programs and Services.
- Promotion of International Activity: Allows the accurate reporting of campus-wide international activity. Allows the IPS office to highlight faculty research, grant, partnership development, and conference activities.
- (Optional) International Health & Travel Insurance: The health and safety of each member of the Millersville community are taken very seriously. Therefore, faculty, staff, and students travelling abroad will have the option to purpose a pre-approved international travel and health insurance plan.
How to complete a Travel Registry? (Faculty/Staff)
- Choose the appropriate Travel Registry option below
- Log in using your Millersville credentials (username and password)
- Input your arrival and departure date, and at least one city and click “Add to Itinerary”
- If the city is not present, an option will appear to search the external location database.
- If you are currently unsure of the location details you can move forward with temporary location details and update your itinerary later on.
- Click “Apply” to move forward.
- The registration items will appear.
- You can always log back into this website at a later date to complete the registration.
Export Control Checklist
PASSHE: Compliance with U.S. Export Control Laws
PASSHE: Procedures for Compliance for Export Control Laws
PASSHE: PowerPoint on Export Controls