Once you have arrived in your host location there are a few items to take care of. In addition to the information below, there will be specific paperwork, tasks and information related to your study abroad program to complete on your Study Abroad Portal.
- Complete all While Abroad paperwork in your Portal
- Arrival Confirmation
- Provide your Local Emergency Contact Information
- Confirm your Courses/Class Schedule
- Update your Transfer of Credit Form (If applicable)
- Complete the Travel Notification Form (If you take an overnight trip from your host location)
- Submit: Return Flight Itinerary (if you did not provide previously)
- Check in with your friends and family
- Register for classes for when you return to Millersville
- Complete your application for Graduation (if applicable)
Stay Connected to Millersville! #MUGlobalCheck your Marauder email lately? This is how all important information is communicated by MU and IPS. so don't forget to check it on a regular basis.
Keeping a blog or journal? Don't forget to tell us about your experiences. We love to hear from you!
Photo ContestRemember to take lots of pictures! Winners of the Photo Contest's various categories get a prize! Check out some of the contest categories:
- Marauders Abroad: Photos of you and/or other MU students on your program abroad. Photos of you and/or other MU students actively participating in a volunteer, service-learning, or internship opportunity OR photos of you "in action" in some other exciting way.
- MU Spirit: Wearing a Millersville t-shirt in a photo? Holding up an MU banner or showing off your Skully? Show us your MU themed photo.