Skip to content

Faculty Resources

Study Abroad Advising:

If a student you are advising is interested in studying abroad, direct them to stop by or contact the Office of International Programs and Services. All study abroad participants are required to complete Study Abroad Advising through the IPS Office, which will give them resources on programs, costs, and other factors. Faculty are not required or expected to provide advising on study abroad programming. However, it can be helpful to have a general understanding of study abroad basics. The below links will provide important key information if you are interested in learning more: Faculty advisors and Department Chairs are responsible for determining course equivalencies for credit earned through study abroad. If a student has questions about the study abroad transfer credit process, please note that the Registrar's Office is not involved in processing transfer credit earned through study abroad. Refer to the following webpage on the study abroad transfer credit process, forms, and timeline. 

MAPS: Marauder Abroad Program Proposals:

The Office of International Programs and Services (IPS) welcomes faculty and staff who are interested in designing and implementing a MAPS Maruder Abroad Program! If you are interested in leading a trip, refer to the following webpage for proposal details and deadlines:

MAPS: Marauder Abroad Program Forms: